Meeting planners were introduced to a whole new world to plan events and meetings in with the Encore Boston Harbor hotel recently opening in one of the most storied and beloved regions. The $2.6-billion project has been long anticipated and speculated undergoing a name change, $35 million in fines and in recent talks about being bought by MGM. However, once the dramatic prelude transitioned to an opening-day narrative, all bets are on a Wynn-Wynn scenario for guests at the venue.
“The Encore Boston Harbor is the only luxury resort located along the Boston Harbor on the East coast. Our 650-sq.-ft. guest rooms are the largest in the city, and our 50,000 square feet of meeting space is located on the ground level making it very convenient for attendees to access without going through the gaming floor. With over 15 restaurants and lounges, a fitness center, spa, beauty salon and more, everything is under one roof. Being just 5 miles from downtown Boston, attendees can jump on one of the Encore Premium Harbor Shuttles and cruise to either the Seaport or Financial districts in 20 minutes. The resort offers meeting planners a unique luxury product in a historic Boston setting.” says Joan Esneault, Executive Director of Sales & Catering.
We asked the team to share unique elements you will find at Encore Hotel Boston:
Visit encorebostonharbor.com to learn more.
- 15 dining venues, offering culinary experiences for everyone.
- Exclusive cuts of Japanese Kobe beef served at Rare
- Lobster rolls with shaved black truffles, caviar & gold leaf
- Dunkin’ & Bru will both be open 24 hours
- The largest guest rooms in New England
- Fenway sky suite box available exclusively for VIPs/ high rollers
- Custom luxury water shuttles built in Charlestown, MA by Boston BoatWorks
- 21,000 square feet of waterfront lawn overlooking Mystic River
- 50,000 square feet of customs event and meeting space including a 37,000-sq.-ft. single span ballroom (second largest in Boston). This is particularly noteworthy as there are no columns within this expansive space which is attractive to groups booking large events.
- Floor to ceiling windows offering views of the Boston skyline
- 5-acre Harborwalk and waterfront park
Encore Boston Harbor Hotel by the numbers
- 6 billion to build
- 3 million square foot resort
- 5-star luxury spa
- 88 high-end poker tables
- 144 table ganes
- 15 dining venues
- 671 rooms including 104 suites
- 3,130 slot machines
- 21,000-sq.-ft. waterfront lawn event space
- 37,000-sq.-ft. waterfront grand ballroom
- 50,000-sq.-ft. of custom and meeting space