Imagine breakout sessions beneath sun-kissed skies, surrounded by sparkling pools, swaying palm trees and mountains you can almost reach out and touch.
It’s this relaxing atmosphere combined with unique venues and great value that planners love most about meeting in Greater Palm Springs, and summer is the perfect time to experience all that this meeting oasis has to offer—for less.
With the new “Meeting Oasis” incentive, available for bookings contracted by Sept. 30, 2021, planners can save on events that take place in June, July or August of 2021, 2022 or 2023 (considered the destination’s off-peak “chill” season).
The Greater Palm Springs CVB will credit a client’s “Master Account” for facility rental, food and beverage expenditures, audiovisual expenses or other meetings-related fees. The credit will be awarded based on 80% pick up of paid and consumed rooms at one of the destination’s hotels or resorts. Actualized room nights Sunday through Wednesday will receive a $10-per-room night credit, while actualized room nights Thursday through Saturday will receive $5-per-room night credit.
In addition to the “Meeting Oasis” incentive, planners can take advantage of various group savings and offers available from Greater Palm Springs hotels and attractions to help create great experiences for their attendees while increasing ROI for their company, organization or association.
Other top reasons to meet in Greater Palm Springs:
- Easy and affordable accessibility, thanks to new nonstop flights and airlines, including Southwest
- Palm Springs Convention Center, featuring over 180,000 square feet of flexible meeting space right in the heart of downtown
- Chill Deals on everything from attractions to dining to spas
- Destination-wide Safer Together, Greater Together pledge
- Year-round family-friendly activities, like the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
Whether attendees spend some downtime by the pool or exploring the destination’s wide-open spaces, Greater Palm Springs offers endless options for unique meetings and experiences throughout its nine resort cities. To learn more about finding your meeting oasis in Greater Palm Springs, visit meetingsinpalmsprings.com.